Men’s Synapse Jogger - Navy
Get ready for a solid leg day with Afterglow’s Synapse tracksuit bottoms for men. Great for a winter morning run in the park, or to keep those quads warm and supple while you knock out your weekly squat routine. Every component of our men’s joggers with zipper pockets is upcycled, recycled or sustainably made – including our innovative recycled heat pressed logos, the first of their kind in the world.
The Synapse jogger was created to take your training to the next level, from the slim fitted cut – which hugs your legs but still allows you a full range of motion – to the sleek ankle zips, designed to lock it in when it’s cold, or unzip when you start to get your sweat on.
Our men’s jogger with premium ribbed waistband is your everyday go to. Made from premium-feel 100% recycled ‘diagonal fleece’ sweat absorbent fabric, the Synapse gym trousers for men also contain discreet, recessed pocket zips with storm flaps, ideal for stashing your travel card while you are training.
The Synapse jogger features an innovative world first: a recycled ink heat pressed logo. Sourced from repurposed pre-production ink waste, our eco-friendly transfers feature a one-of-a-kind ink colour blend, each completely unique to every piece of Afterglow clothing.
Afterglow has also spent months researching suppliers around the world to ensure our trims for our gym clothes for men and women are as eco-friendly as we can make them.
Our tracksuit bottoms for men zip up with sustainably produced YKK Natulon pocket zippers, which are fully recyclable. They joggers also boast thread made from recycled PET bottles, complemented by sustainably produced or recycled cords and labels.
By purchasing an Afterglow Synapse jogger you will become the proud owner of one of the world’s first range of completely functional, sustainably-produced men’s tracksuit joggers – so join the movement!
- Slim fitted cut yet allowing an easy, full range of motion
- Premium-feel, sweat absorbent 100% recycled ‘diagonal fleece’ fabric
- Quality ribbed waistband with organic cotton drawstring
- Discreet pockets, plus recessed, sustainable zips with storm flaps
- World-first recycled ink logo, each with a colour unique to every jogger
- 100% recycled thread, knit tape and wash care labels
- Sustainably-produced premium quality organic cotton drawstring cord
Model is 5'8", waist 34", inside leg 30-32", and wears a size M
Fit: Slim fit for a tailored look
Inseam length = 28.5" / 72.5cm (Size M)
[To view Afterglow’s size guide, please click here]
Colours: Black, Navy, Light Grey Melange
Sizes: Small, Medium, Large, Extra Large
Weight: S - 0.48 kg / M - 0.50 kg / L - 0.52 kg / XL - 0.57 kg
Your Afterglow Synapse Men’s Jogger will help protect the Earth and save the environment* by up to 10 PET bottles, 14.4 kWh of energy, 5.9kg of CO2 and 3,881 litres of water.
Every Afterglow Synapse Jogger:
- The Synapse gym trousers for men are made of ‘diagonal fleece’ fabric, comprised of approximately 52% upcycled yarn (mostly recycled cotton produced from clothing factory cuttings) and 48% recycled polyethylene terephthalate (RPET) bottles.
- Afterglow’s fleece is also manufactured utilising sustainable factory production methods that reuse almost 100% of the bio friendly chemicals required.
- The sewing thread and knit tape are mostly made from recycled PET bottles, as are our YKK Natulon zippers and zipper mechanisms, which are also fully recyclable.
- The cream colour cord drawstring is made from organic cotton, with a special type of ‘eco-tip’, also made from recycled plastic, attached to the cord with an eco-friendly, non-harmful type of glue.
- All of Afterglow’s swing tags, labels, logos, packaging boxes and bags are produced from recycled products or eco-friendly components.
- Is 100% comprised of recycled or sustainably-produced trims - All of Afterglow’s swing tags, wash care labels, back neck labels, logos, packaging boxes and bags are produced from recycled products or eco-friendly components.
- Is delivered to you using recycled and/or sustainable or reusable packaging
- Is transported to you using eco-friendly delivery providers, such as DHL 'GoGreen' carbon offset shipping
[*Based on the weight of a medium sized garment.]