Women's Synapse Jogger - Navy
Make every session count, with Afterglow’s Synapse track pants for women. Perfect for jogging to bodypump class, reaching peak form in the gym, or trail running on the weekend, our women’s jogger with premium high-waistband is more than ideal. Every component is also upcycled, recycled or sustainably made – including our innovative recycled heat pressed logos, the first of their kind in the world.
The Synapse jogging bottoms for ladies were created with everything from intense training to everyday activity in mind, from its slim fitted cut, which hugs the legs with minimal movement – but still allows you full range of motion – to the sleek ankle zips, designed to lock it in when it’s cold, or unzip and vent when things get toasty.
Made from luxury-feel 100% recycled ‘diagonal fleece’ sweat absorbent fabric, which is produced from yarn produced from a blend of recycled PET bottles and upcycled cotton, the Synapse tracksuit bottoms for ladies also contain discreet, recessed pocket zips with storm flaps, ideal for stashing your travel card while you are in the studio.
The Synapse jogger features an innovative global fashion first: recycled ink heat pressed logos. Sourced from repurposed pre-production ink waste, our eco-friendly transfers feature a one-of-a-kind ink colour blend, each completely unique to every Afterglow garment.
True to our quest to create a fully eco-friendly range, Afterglow has spent months searching the world to ensure our trims for our gym clothes for men and women are as sustainable as we can make them.
Our women’s jogger zips up with sustainably produced YKK Natulon zippers and zipper mechanisms, which are fully recyclable. They also contain thread made from recycled PET bottles, rounded out with other sustainably produced or recycled elements.
By purchasing an Afterglow Synapse jogger you will become the proud owner of one of the world’s first range of completely functional, sustainably-produced track pants for women – so join the movement!
- Slim high-waisted fit, with minimal garment movement
- Luxury feel, sweat absorbent sustainable ‘diagonal fleece’ fabric
- Premium ribbed waistband with organic cotton drawstring
- Discreet pockets, plus recessed, sustainable zips with storm flaps
- World-first recycled ink logo, each with a colour unique to every jogger
- 100% recycled thread, knit tape and wash care labels
- Sustainably-produced premium quality organic cotton drawstring cord
Model is 5'10", bust 34”, waist 25”, hips 40”, and is wearing a size M
Fit: Slim fit for a tailored look
Inseam length = 30" / 76cm (Size M)
[To view Afterglow’s size guide, please click here]
Colours: Black, Navy, Light Grey Melange
Sizes: Small, Medium, Large
Weight: S - 0.492 kg / M - 0.496 kg / L - 0.506 kg
Your Afterglow Synapse women’s Jogger will help protect the Earth and save the environment* by up to 10 PET bottles, 14.4 kWh of energy, 5.9kg of CO2 and 3,881 litres of water.
Every Afterglow Synapse Jogger:
- The Synapse jogger for women are made of ‘diagonal fleece’ fabric, comprised of approximately 52% upcycled yarn (mostly recycled cotton produced from clothing factory cuttings) and 48% recycled polyethylene terephthalate (RPET) bottles.
- Afterglow’s fleece is also manufactured utilising sustainable factory production methods that reuse almost 100% of the bio friendly chemicals required.
- The sewing thread and knit tape are mostly made from recycled PET bottles, as are our YKK Natulon zippers and zipper mechanisms, which are also fully recyclable.
- The cream colour cord drawstring is made from organic cotton, with a special type of ‘eco-tip’, also made from recycled plastic, attached to the cord with an eco-friendly, non-harmful type of glue.
- All of Afterglow’s swing tags, labels, logos, packaging boxes and bags are produced from recycled products or eco-friendly components.
- Is 100% comprised of recycled or sustainably-produced trims - All of Afterglow’s swing tags, wash care labels, back neck labels, logos, packaging boxes and bags are produced from recycled products or eco-friendly components.
- Is delivered to you using recycled and/or sustainable or reusable packaging
- Is transported to you using eco-friendly delivery providers, such as DHL 'GoGreen' carbon offset shipping
[*Based on the weight of a medium sized garment.]